- Suki and Chris are still pushing forward with their FiftyFifty pledge.
- The second 50:50 dinner is this evening. More to come on that next week.
- There was a Manchester meet up leading to some great ideas from Robert Marsh. He was asking why aren’t young talented people being found by the current system? Check out his ideas in the content highlights.
- The Underbosses finally met!
- Linkybrains Projects now up
- Loads of new photos
Learnings from ‘non HQ’
Read about Chris’s new FiftyFifty Pledge here.
The Underbosses finally met Mike (he’s not a bot!) this week at Soho Grind. They had never met in person and Chris & Alex had never spoken to him before. Loads of LinkyBrains turned up impromptu – it was a momentous occasion.
What the Underbosses are listening to….
To dial it up a notch: Don’t Stop Movin’ – Livin Joy
To dial it down a notch: Talisman – Air
To dial it up a notch: white noise
To dial it down a notch: white noise
Dial up: Wake Me Up
Dial down: Waiting for Love
Dial down: Gregory Porter
Recommend your own dial up/dial down tunes here
50:50 Dinner 2.0
Suki Fuller – check out her post on LinkyLadies here.
Chris Tottman – check out his latest on gender equality
Yoann Turpin – his confession.
Alex Dunsdon – check out his latest.
Doug Scott – his ramblings.
Robert Marsh on wearing your heart on your sleeve.
Check out the Linky Brains Medium page for more…
Quote of the Week
“… I’m slowly starting to hear & best explanation I can come up with is Doug picks 4 notes & @mhsutton & friends compose something remarkable…” – Alan Hemmings
Here is the full tweet:
Stats and Growth
Events: check them out here. 5 created/ 18 hosted
New Event Locations: None
Sign ups to newsletter: 698 (+69)
Traffic to the site: 150-500
Facebook Linkys: 632 (+20)
If you have your very own LinkyBrains update you think should be in the log please get in touch, I would love to include it.
More next week – Dizzy Do.